Universal Channel is giving away five double passes to Snow Patrol LIVE in Singapore at Fort Canning Park on Monday 6 August 2012.
For a chance to win a double pass, tell us the name of Snow Patrol’s latest album?
The first five winning entries we receive will each win a double pass. E-mail your answer along with your name, phone number and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Win Tickets to Snow Patrol LIVE
31 July – 1 August
1. The organiser of this “Win Tickets to Snow Patrol LIVE in Singapore”contest (the “Contest”) is NBCU Global Networks Asia Pte Ltd ("NBCU").
2. The Contest is only open to persons above 18 years of age who are residents of Singapore.
3. Directors, officers and employees of NBCU or its affiliates, agents, advisers, advertising and promotional agencies, associated vendors and their respective immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
4. The Contest commences at 12:00HRS 31 July 2012 and ends at 16:00HRS on 1 August 2012 (Singapore time).
5. Participants are required to answer a question posted on the Universal Channel Facebook Fan Page. Only e-mailed entries will be accepted. Entries received by NBCU prior to 12:00HRS on 31 July 2012 (Singapore Time) or after 16:00HRS on 1 August 2012 (Singapore time) will not be eligible for the Contest.
6. There will be five (5) prizes available to win, each comprising of one double pass (2 tickets) to Snow Patrol Live in Singapore at Fort Canning Park on Monday 6 August 2012. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, NBCU or its affiliates.
7.HOW TO ENTER: Answer the question,Name Snow Patrol’s latest album? Send an e-mail to the address provided, email@example.com and include your answer, name, phone number, e-mail address and postal address ("Personal Statement").
8. WINNER SELECTION: The prizewinner will be the first five (5) entrants who e-mail the correct answer to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The prizewinner will be notified via the e-mail address provided.
9. The winner must claim their prize, by the means stated in the notification e-mail, on or before 1700 hrs on 2 August 2012.
10. The prize is nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other benefit in kind. NBCU reserves the right to replace any prize with another prize of a similar value.
11. NBCU reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed prize to other participant or donate any unclaimed prize to any charitable organisation.
12. Personal information of participants will be collected to enable NBCU to administer and promote this Contest and to contact the winner of the prize, and may also be provided to other third parties assisting NBCU in this regard, including without limitation sponsors of this Contest, prize suppliers and deliverers, and authorities which regulate this Contest (if applicable). If a participant does not truthfully provide all the requested personal information, NBCU reserves the right to disqualify or reject his entry.
13. NBCU, its affiliates, agents and their respective directors, officers and employees will not be responsible or liable for:
(a) any Liabilities incurred or suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure (including lost entries, upload delay or loss) in receiving and submitting the entries as a result of any communication error, interruption, human error and/or failure by NBCU and/or any third party;
(b) any Liabilities incurred or suffered by any participant or his authorised representatives resulting from their participation in this Contest or fulfillment of any prize;
(c) any error (including error in notification of winner), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission;
(d) any changes made by NBCU or any third party supplier, or the organiser, administrator or sponsors of this Contest; and/or
(e) any Liabilities incurred or suffered arising from any act beyond their control or for any act, omission or default of any third party.
14. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the redemption of any prize shall constitute a purchase of goods or services by the person redeeming the prize from the supplier supplying the redeemed goods or services, and NBCU assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts or defaults of the supplier or for any nondelivery, nonperformance or defects in the redeemed goods or services. NBCU is not an agent of the supplier. Any dispute about the quality or performance must be resolved directly with the supplier. The use of the redeemed goods or services is subject to such other terms and conditions that may be imposed by the supplier supplying the goods or services.
15. NBCU reserves the right to disqualify any participant that NBCU determines is tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or is engaging in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to NBCU, this Contest or any other participant, acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions, or is otherwise ineligible to participate in this Contest.
16. NBCU reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay this Contest and its Terms and Conditions.
17. NBCU may assign and transfer any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
18. NBCU’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
19. NBCU reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest shall constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the amendment thereof.
20. This contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws, without regard to the conflict of laws. Each participant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. These Terms and Conditions are not intended to confer rights on any third party (except NBCU’s affiliates), whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) or otherwise, and no third party shall have any right to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.